Welcome to St. James Parish Website! Whether you are a parishioner past or present, a cyber-guest or someone who happened upon this site by accident, we hope you find our site to be informational and inspiring. If you are a member of our parish, I hope this site keeps you updated with important upcoming events. If you are not a member, perhaps something you find here will encourage you to come check us out, not just in virtual reality, but by honoring us with a visit in-person. May God be with you as we journey together towards eternal life with Christ as our companion and friend.
Your Brother in Christ, Fr. Kusi
Lenten Worship Schedule
Stations of the Cross: Every Friday during Lent at 7:10 PM
Adoration: Tuesday Evenings at 7:00 PM
Lenten Penance Service: Wednesday, March 21st 7:00 PM
Holy Thursday, March 29th 7:00 PM at St. James, 9:00 AM at Sts. Cornelius & Cyprian
Youth Stations of the Cross, Good Friday, March 30th 2:00 PM
Good Friday, March 30th Veneration of the Cross 3:00 PM
Easter Vigil, Saturday, March 31st 8:00 PM
Easter Sunday, April 1st 11:00 AM at St. James, 8:30 AM at Sts. Cornelius & Cyprian
Lenten Fish Fries
KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS FISH FRIES
Mason Council #9182 Knights of Columbus Lenten Fish Fries are held every Friday thru March 23rd.
Dinners will be served from 4:30 PM until 7:00 PM.
FISH FRY MENU
Kids 4 and under are FREE
Kids from 5-12 $5.00
Seniors Fish and Shrimp 1 time thru dining in or takeout $11.00
Regular Fish and Shrimp 1 time thru dining in or takeout $12.00
EXTRA FISH/SHRIMP available for $1.50 per piece/serving
Dinner includes Fried Fish, Baked Fish, Shrimp, Cole Slaw, Dinner Roll, Mac & Cheese, Green Beans, Baked Potato or Fresh Cut French Fries, Dessert Selection and a choice of Coffee, Punch or Water.
We accept Visa, Master Card, or Discover Credit Cards, and Debit Cards.
Proceeds are used for many Church, Community, Youth, and local Charitable Projects and Youth Scholarships.
Gift Card March Madness!
Check back daily to see who's name is next!! THANK-YOU for all of your support! ~ ROCK
You can still get your name in to win every other day this month!! Only $20 a ticket & you have a chance to win a gift card of $25+ every day in the month of March!! Best part is if you win, your name goes back in & you could win again!! Contact any youth group member or see Heather in the Youth Ministry office.
All proceeds go to help out our youth groups!
1st Lawrence Pasikowski
2nd Terry Shattuck
3rd Sue Powers
4th Terri Miller
5th Father Kusi
6th Vicki Whittiker
7th Thomas Shaver
8th Thomas Shaver
9th Brian & Lisa Mazure
10th Jacquie Thomas
11th Hope McElhone
12th Nancy Ruddy
13th Julie Pulling
14th Paul Miller
15th Deb Bennett
16th Vicki Whittiker
17th Heather Allison
18th George Wygant
19th Carey Pace
20th Christie Surato
Save the Date for Vacation Bible School
Save the Date for Vacation Bible School
June 25th - 28th
Regular Mass Times
Mass 4:00 PM
8:30 AM at Sts. Cornelius & Cyprian – Leslie
8:30 AM & 11:00 AM at St. James – Mason
Tuesday – Mass 12:10 PM
Wednesday – Mass 12:10 PM
Thursday – Mass 9:00 AM. (First Thursday -11 am Mass Green Acres)
Friday – 9:00 AM
On Saturdays from 3:00 – 3:30 PM or by Appointment
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
8:00 AM - Noon
St. James Mission Statement
St. James Parish Mission Statement
We, the Catholic faith community of St. James, freely choose to respond to God the Father’s unconditional love by centering our lives in Christ through prayer and the Sacraments; welcoming and sharing our love with all people by being missionary disciples of Jesus and open always to the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
Readings for the Week of March 18, 2018
- Sunday: Jer 31:31-34 / Ps 51:3-4, 12-13, 14-15 [12a] / Heb 5:7-9 / Jn 12:20-33
- Sunday: Scrutiny: Ez 37:12-14 / Ps 130:1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8  / Rom 8:8-11 / Jn 11:1-45 or 11:3-7, 17, 20-27, 33b-45
- Monday: 2 Sm 7:4-5a, 12-14a, 16 / Ps 89:2-3, 4-5, 27, 29  / Rom 4:13, 16-18, 22 / Mt 1:16, 18-21, 24a or Lk 2:41-51a
- Tuesday: Nm 21:4-9 / Ps 102:2-3, 16-18, 19-21  / Jn 8:21-30 or 2 Kgs 4:18b-21, 32-37 / Ps 17:1, 6-7, 8b and 15 [15b] / Jn 11:1-45
- Wednesday: Dn 3:14-20, 91-92, 95 / Dn 3: 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 [52b] / Jn 8:31-42 or 2 Kgs 4:18b-21, 32-37 / Ps 17:1, 6-7, 8b and 15 [15b] / Jn 11:1-45
- Thursday: Gn 17:3-9 / Ps 105:4-5, 6-7, 8-9 [8a] / Jn 8:51-59 or 2 Kgs 4:18b-21, 32-37 / Ps 17:1, 6-7, 8b and 15 [15b] / Jn 11:1-45
- Friday: Jer 20:10-13 / Ps 18:2-3a, 3bc-4, 5-6, 7 [cf. 7] / Jn 10:31-42 or 2 Kgs 4:18b-21, 32-37 / Ps 17:1, 6-7, 8b and 15 [15b] / Jn 11:1-45
- Saturday: Ez 37:21-28 / Jer 31:10, 11-12abcd, 13 [cf. 10d] / Jn 11:45-56 or 2 Kgs 4:18b-21, 32-37 / Ps 17:1, 6-7, 8b and 15 [15b] / Jn 11:1-45
- Next Sunday: Mk 11:1-10 or Jn 12:12-16 / Is 50:4-7 / Ps 22:8-9, 17-18, 19-20, 23-24 [2a] / Phil 2:6-11 / Mk 14:1—15:47 or 15:1-39