New Family Pictorial Directory
We are planning a new Family Pictorial Directory for our 75th Anniversary!
Don't miss your chance to be a part of history! Family pictures will be taken July 21st & 22nd, with some later dates available in September. Sign up is easy! You can sign up after Masses or online by following these instructions!
Mass 4:00 PM
8:30 AM at Sts. Cornelius & Cyprian – Leslie
9:00 AM & 11:00 AM at St. James – Mason
Tuesday – Mass 12:10 p.m.
Wednesday – Mass 12:10 p.m.
Thursday – Mass 9 a.m. (First Thursday -11 am Mass Green Acres)
Friday – None for summer
On Saturdays from 3:00 – 3:30 p.m. or by Appointment
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Closed between Memorial Day and Labor Day
St. James Mission Statement
St. James Parish Mission Statement
We, the faith community of St. James, freely choose to respond to God the Father’s unconditional love by centering our lives in Christ through prayer and the Sacraments; welcoming and sharing our love with all people by being a missionary disciple of Jesus and open always to the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
Readings for the Week of May 21, 2017
- Sunday: Acts 8:5-8, 14-17 / Ps 66 / 1 Pt 3:15-18 / Jn 14:15-21 or Acts 8:5-8, 14-17 / Ps 66 / 1 Pt 4:13-16 / Jn 17:1-11a
- Monday: Acts 16:11-15 / Ps 149 / Jn 15:26--16:4a
- Tuesday: Acts 16:22-34 / Ps 138 / Jn 16:5-11
- Wednesday: Acts 17:15, 22--18:1 / Ps 148 / Jn 16:12-15
- Thursday: Acts 18:1-8 / Ps 98 / Jn 16:16-20
- Friday: Acts 18:9-18 / Ps 47 / Jn 16:20-23
- Saturday: Acts 18:23-28 / Ps 47 / Jn 16:23b-28
- Next Sunday: Ascension: Acts 1:1-11 / Ps 47 / Eph 1:17-23 / Mt 28:16-20